[rollei_list] Mark Hama for Rolleiflex repairs?

  • From: Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 09:37:50 -0500

Mark Hama, in Marietta, Georgia, is known for his work on Yashica TLR's, and is sometimes mentioned as a source for work on Rollei TLR's. Anybody on the list had any experience with him?

I ask because I'm going to Marietta in about 4 weeks, for an extended visit with family, and I thought I might send my camera ahead of time, then pick it up from him while I'm there.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn