[rollei_list] Re: Making Prints

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:19:55 -0700 (PDT)

I did my prints in the past and now I'm using the method about to scan negs and
slides to obtain good digital prints from the lab, however last month I bought
a Kaiser VP 6000 enlarger and think to obtain optical/wet prints soon; I'm
organizing my space to work with the enlarger comfortably.-

Carlos

--- El lun 13-jul-09, Jim Boy <marinerx2@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> De: Jim Boy <marinerx2@xxxxxxxxx>
> In
> this digital age, how many photographers here still print
> their pictures rather than just scan the
> negatives?

¡Viví la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descargá gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=ar