[rollei_list] Re: Making Prints

  • From: Newhouse230@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:18:49 EDT

Yes, Doug,  many CDs and DVDs have become 'unreadable'  for a variety of
reasons....and I have had more than one hard drive die, so  having multiple
storage solutions (including one 'off site') is a  must!   I can only imagine
what it would be like for a photographer  to  lose their negatives(files)
Charlie

In a message dated 7/14/2009 3:01:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Charlie,
I do much the same as you in regards to storing digital  data. I was
somewhat disheartened to hear recently that DVDs are not  stable.

Doug