[rollei_list] Mailbox rebuild

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Recipient list suppressed:;
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 22:45:10 -0500

Aaron got the video fixed and it's up on Youtube as follows:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIWATBkXH1w&feature=plcp>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIWATBkXH1w&feature=plcp

We've had at least 6 mailbox rebuilds needed on our street in the past couple of years, two were repeats. So far we have been lucky. The speed limit is 25 mph but I don't think many folks can see the signs, or maybe they just don't see the signs (or the mailboxes). As far as I know only one incident was due to drinking.

In our case a young medical technician was coming home from work in the blue car, around 6 a.m. He dropped his sunglasses and bent down to pick them up. Bad idea.

DAW