[rollei_list] Re: Macro with Enlarging Lenses on the SL66?

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 21:12:12 +0100

Mike,

Rollei made adapters that fitted into the bayonet lens mount of the
SL66. One had a small pilot hole that could be bored out to take a large
format lens in shutter or anything else that could be fitted; one was
machined to take M35x.75 100mm Luminar; one was machined M39x1 for the
M-Componons & enlarging lenses; one was for Luminar and other microscope
lenses. They do come up on Ebay occasionally. They can also be used with
the extension rings and bellows for greater magnification.

There is a 'Bellows' pamphlet for the SL66 which gives various
magnification factors etc, also there are details in the SL66 manual.
Furthermore (!) there is a 'Close-up Handbook' for the 6000 system which
goes into details too. Perchance, :-) I have all of these, so if you
would like me to copy bits of them........, let me know.

I have contacted the factory in the past to ask if they still have
accessories for SL66 and they may still have some of these in a
storeroom (part numbers in manual and brochure - which I have too);
probably worth asking. Email address: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is on
www.franke-heidecke.net website.

John

jwild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx