[rollei_list] Re: Mac VS PC

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 09:13:50 -0400

I reinvigorated my interest in cameras & photography just to get away from all latest and the greatest copper and silicone filled plastic in my life.

Step back for a moment, and you should all be awestruck (dumbstruck better still) at what the digital revolution's machines make possible. They're all pretty nifty machines, and the people who use them determine how good they are. Regardless of how poorly designed MS based equipment is, some pretty marvelous work happens with their aid. As for reliability, well neither platform can hold a candle to the old Rolleiflex 2.8C, even with the Rolleikin adapter!

E.