[rollei_list] Re: MX-EVS Strap.

  • From: "Jeff Kelley" <thocker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:52:01 -0700

I recently bought an Op/Tech neoprene strap for the camera. The original leather case and its strap were very well worn so, I'm guessing the black camera strap must have been unused since new. Perhaps I should store the unused leather strap in a bank vault?

Buyer and seller define "reasonable" very differently, I guess.  ;-)

- Jeff -

Yes, that is why I talked about "reasonable" price. Your strap looks very good really; anyway you can use an "universal" strap for these cameras, but I prefer to use original accesories if I can obtain them for "reasonable" price :-)

All the best
Carlos