[rollei_list] Re: MX-EVS Self Timer Sticking...soon after CLA.

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:37:25 +0000 (GMT)

Another important difference that I forgot to mention
is the automatic Depth of Field calculator offered in
the E model for the first time. That is the white band
in the focusing knob, a nice feature that the MX-EVS
doesn't offer yet.

All the best
Carlos

 --- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>