[rollei_list] Re: MX-EVS Self Timer Sticking...soon after CLA.

  • From: "Roger M. Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:10:44 -0500

Marc & Listers that reminds me ...........

When I first joined this list I had my 2.8F overhauled by Fleenor and it worked fine but after some use I noticed that the winder operated erraticly after the end of the film. When I told him and he asked me to return it. A gear had a missing tooth and he replaced it at no charge. At that time I paid around $350 that included a host of parts. Originally it took 4 to 6 weeks to service the camera. Since that time he rebuilt 2 of my 35's.

Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc James Small" <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>