[rollei_list] Re: "MIME encoding" (was: TEST)

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:50:43 -0700

Peter,

Boy are you WRONG!

Richard's test messages come through to me exactly as he intended.

It is when YOUR server gets into the act, that it gets fouled up.

Richard sends it to the list.  The list sends it to me (and all of us).  I
get it perfectly.  When YOU reply to the list, the quoted stuff gets
mucked up.

I am lucky to be a computer illiterate.

Jerry