[rollei_list] Re: MF projectors

  • From: "Siu Fai" <siufai@xxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:38:44 +0100

> I'm not looking for the absolute best, but looking for something with
> good to great optical quality and reasonably modern feature set (i.e.
> easy to use, easy to service, corded/cordless remote, trays or carusels
> for easy storage, etc).

I have the older Rollei P66S. It's 250W low-voltage unit, single tray,
auto-focus and triac. It normally comes with a wired remote with build-in
timer but I have add a RC-2 IR-remote for forward and backward. All Rollie
models takes the same lenses, so the AV-Xenotar will fit in that thing. For
me it's a prefect thing. Mine came with the 2.8 Heidosmat-S lens but I still
have to see a side-by-side comparison with the AV-Xenotar before I consider
an upgrade.

Later models are the Rolleivision 66(AV), which can take coupled trays, and
the AV can be programmed with pulse stickers and switch to the reserve lamp
automatically (like the Dual-P).

There are also Kindermanns that is similar, and older Rollei P66A which is a
150W unit without the triac.

So there are several that you may consider. The Kindermann is available new,
at least it is listed in the Foto Brenner catalogue.

Best regards,

Siu Fai