[rollei_list] Re: Lots of Rollei stuff for sale

  • From: Gene Johnson <genej2ster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 10:52:30 -0700

I'd be interested in an Automat

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 3, 2010, at 10:23 AM, John Lehman <al7jj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are semi-retiring and downsizing to a condo in May, so most of my stuff needs to go ☹ I’m keeping two Rolleiflexes and a Leica F, but here is most of the Rollei stuff I have acquired over the last 4 0 years. Prices subject to discussion of course (and suggestions th at I have mispriced things are welcome). Contact me off list.

BOOKS
Focal Camera Rolleiflex Guide 36th edition 1967    $10
Ian Parker, Complete Rollei TLR Collector’s Guide, 1993    $10
Ian Parker, Complete Rollei TLR User’s Manual , 1993    $10
Ian Parker, Rollei T.L.R. The History, 1992    $10
Arthur Evans, Collectors guide to Rollei Cameras, 1986    $10
L. A. Mannheim, The Rollei Way, First Edition  $45
Walter Heering, Das Rolleiflex Buch, 1938    $35
Jacob Deschin, Rollei Photoraphy, 1953  $25
Rollei Jahrbuch Nr. 1 1951    $10
Fritz Henle”s Rollei Photography, 1956 $10
Fritz Henle”s Rollei, 1950  $10
Rollei Service  Reparatur-Anleitung (Repair manual)  7-73
Walter Heering, Im Zauber des Lichts, 1940    $20
Walter Heering, Das goldene Buch der Rolleiflex 1936    $35
Franz Pangerl, Rollei 35 Technique, Design, Accessories 1970    $15
Claus Prochnow, Voigtlaender Report 1, 2003    $35
Claus Prochnow, Rollei Report 1-3        $100
Claus Prochnow, Rollei Technical Report    $15

CAMERAS
Rolleiflex original SN 987xx    $150
Rolleiflex old standard SN 2926xx    $150
Rolleiflex automat SN 6341xx    $150
Rolleiflex new standard SN 8056xx        $150
Rolleiflex automat 4 SN 10660xx (shutter speeds way off) $25
Rolleiflex LVS SN 14409xx Xenar (overhauled by Heinz Grasshoff in 1998) + leather case $150 Rolleiflex 2.8A SN F24193xx (overhauled by Heinz Grasshoff in 1996) original box + leather case $400
Rollei 35 (German, black) $150
Rollei 35S    $200

ACCESSORIES
Rolleiflex metal tropical case    $125
Rollleiflex leather system case PR348(bay 1) cf. Prochnow vol. 2 page 25-533 (torn strap retainer) $50
Bay 1 accessories:
Lens hood    $50
Lens hood (battered)    $25
Rolleinar 1 with bakelite case    $70
Rolleinar 1 with leather case    $50
Rolleinar 1 with leather case    $50
Rolleinar 2    $50
Rolleinar 2    $50
Rolleiphot with case    $75
Set of 6 Rollei color correcting filters with case    $60
After-market flash bracket (attaches to finder lens)    $10
Rollei filter UV    $15
Rollei filter H-1    $15
Rollei filter Rolleisoft 1    $15
Rollei filter hell blau    $15
Rollei filter Gruen    $15
Rollei filter Gelb hell    $15
Rollei filter Gelb hell + case    $15
Rollei filter Orange    $15
Rollei filter Hell rot    $15
k-2 filter    $10
orange filter    $10
Rollei leather case for lens hood and two filters    $25
Bay 1 Rollei Lederkoecher multiple filter case in original box    $30
Rolleimeter in leather case    $100
Rollei 6x6 microtubus II    $65
Rolleiflash    $10

Bay 2 Rollei Lederkoecher multiple filter case in original box    $30
Focusing screen with rangefinder wedge in original box    $35
Rollei pistol grip    $40
Leather viewing shade (short)    $20
Leather viewing shade (longer)    $20
Rolleikin
Rollei Leather case for 3 bay 3 filters    $20

Rollei 35 shoe mount bracket in original Honeywell box    $35

Filters for Rollei 35 original:
Orange    $5
Hell gruen    $5
Yellow    $5