[rollei_list] Looking for an Exakta adapter

  • From: "Javier Perez" <summarex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:00:08 -0400

Hi Everyone
I was wondering if anyone had an an Alpa adapter. I'd like to get an Exakta adapter for it or any other adapter M41 Leicaflex Nikon etc as long as it has the arm. Anyway, if you have anything at a reasonable price, plaese let me know.
Thanks
Javier

PS: Anybody giot an Alpa lens? Maybe a beater or something needing work as long as thge glass is good.

Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place! http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us