[rollei_list] Re: Looking for Rolleiflex F ... 3.5E flare

  • From: "redleica" <redleica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:41:28 +0000 GMT

Thanks Carlos,
I had a 3.5 F Plnr, the quality of the prints I got from this camera lens combo
left me speechless.
The camera was not in good condition however and I traded it for a better
condition 3.5E Plnr version, however I have experienced a huge difference in
the prints I get from the two Plannars. The 3.5E exhibiting very high
unprintable contrast range and flare.
I am sure many people have asked this question, is it true that there should be
no perceptable difference between results on 3.5E Planar and 3.5F Planar models?
I ask this question as I as I have mentioned I see a huge difference and would
like to find out if my experience is typical.
: