[rollei_list] Re: List problems?

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:25:14 -0400

At 07:32 AM 6/13/2013, Kenneth Frazier wrote:

>On Jun 12, 2013, at 10:45 PM, Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Ken
>>
>> You tried to post that one from a e-mail address other than the one
>your normally use.  It was bounced to me as the List Owner and I just
>decided not to go through the effort to post
>
>Thanks, Marc,
>
>Yes, I realized late last night that was the problem!!
>
>Mea culpa, mea culpa….

Ah, then you must know your Virgil. 'Luam peccata', the only known instance of the Middle Voice in Latin. Did Virgil invite this from his knowledge of Greek or was he using some Latin of the backwoods. The Professors were splattering ink all over each other on the issue when I left Yale to enter the Army, back in '74. My first wife immediately dumped me for an accountant.. A wise choice on her part She ended up most wealthy and lives around nine miles from me and shrieks with horror at any thought of contact with me. So be it. Life goes on and, after all, I still have the Magnar to confuse issues. There was a time when there were real people designing these lenses. Me and my Magnar. And my Duonar. And my Mutars. I do like Zeiss. (Ah! Before the JSK folks rush in, I would suggest that they review the List archives where you will find no demeaning words from me about the products of Joseph Schneider Kreuznach. After all, Joe was an American. )

Marc

It is a good world for doing good deeds.
-- Nathaniel the Faun