[rollei_list] Re: Light Activity on Rollei list

  • From: "Roger M. Wiser" <wiserr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:08:58 -0500

Jerry, Thanks for bringing me up to date and explaining the hospital communications. If I recall, you had a heart attack a year or two ago. I am about the same age as you and so far have avoided heart attacks but last year my MD encouraged me to lose some weight.

Again, our best wishes and thoughts are with you.

Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Lehrer" <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>