[rollei_list] Re: Les Clark Passed Away

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 00:11:22 -0400

At 09:55 PM 3/22/2007, Peter K. wrote:
>It it with deepest regret that I must inform you, my fellow RUG
>members, that my friend and our fellow RUG member, Les Clark, passed
>away in his sleep on March 7, 2007.  Les had been ill for some time,
>was wheel chair bound and dependent on an oxygenator.

Peter

I am quite saddened by this. Les was an early member of this List and was once far more active than he had been in recent years. He and I enjoyed many a warm conversation over the years. I will miss his wisdom and his charm. His loss is a true loss to this List.

Marc James Small
Rollei List Owner

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!