[rollei_list] Re: Lens recommendation

  • From: "mail1" <mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 00:20:53 -0700

This part of the lens can be disassembled, and cleaned by John at
www.focalpointlens.com <http://www.focalpointlens.com/>

There are a lot of enlarger lenses available on eBay, some of them are in
excellent condition and reasonable priced. I have quite a collection in
excellent condition. I remove the lenses from the dark room after use and I
keep them in a box with a large canister of silica gel to protect them from
what has happened to you lens.

Jonathan

  _____