[rollei_list] Re: Lens hoods

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 04:12:17 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Davis" <jamesd@xxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 3:21 AM
Subject: [rollei_list] Lens hoods

Perhaps a stupid question but I recently bought two lens hoods on ebay
as insurance against one of them being the wrong fitting for my T (the
descriptions weren't too clear) and now it turns out both fit.

Is it possible to use both at the same time, or will there be an extra
item for sale this Friday? :-)

James

--
http://jamesd.ukgeeks.co.uk/

If you mean one on the taking lens and one on the finder I can't be sure about the T but it can not be done on an MX or Rolleicord unless someone knows some slight of hand for twisting both at once to get them into the bayonets.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx