[rollei_list] Re: Lens caps for 3.5 Xenotar Rolleiflex

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:03:25 +0000 (GMT)

The list member Todd Belcher could have these lens
caps. It's necessary to be careful about the Bay II
lens caps, there are lens caps for 42mm objectives
distance and for 45mm objectives distance, you need to
know your camera model objective distance.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- Jeffery Smith <jls@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> Is it possible to find these anywhere other than
> ebay used? There
> appears to be no third-party Rolleiflex caps. I hate
> to take the
> Xenotars out simply because of the lack of lens
> protection. I guess I
> could use one lens cap for two Xenotar cameras
> (since I never carry
> both at the same time).

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

Horóscopos, Salud y belleza, Chistes, Consejos de amor:
el contenido más divertido para tu celular está en Yahoo! Móvil.
Obtenelo en http://movil.yahoo.com.ar