[rollei_list] Re: Lens caps for 3.5 Xenotar Rolleiflex

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 13:41:36 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:30 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Lens caps for 3.5 Xenotar Rolleiflex

Is it possible to find these anywhere other than ebay used? There appears to be no third-party Rolleiflex caps. I hate to take the Xenotars out simply because of the lack of lens protection. I guess I could use one lens cap for two Xenotar cameras (since I never carry both at the same time).

An makeshift is to use a filter over the lens. You might be able to find a damaged filter for not too much.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx