[rollei_list] Re: Lens cap SIZE for 3.5 Xenotar Rolleiflex

  • From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 18:44:22 -0500

My first meter was a Sekonic selenium handheld thing I used with a Kodak
Retina and a Yashica D (that I bought at the Navy base for $35). The chain
on the meter was stainless steel "rope", and the meter itself was very
classy looking. I gave away my last selenium meter to a disabled cop who was
down on his luck. Now they don't seem to be available any more (I think the
last one I had was a Gossen Scout).

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com