[rollei_list] Re: Lens Flare

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:48:01 -0400

Definitely optical. It's on four negs (bracketed shots) - clearest on the one I posted.

I'll have some playing around to do before I get to the bottom of it. Meanwhile thank you all for your helpful comments.
Once I have an idea what it is, I'll update you.

E.

On Apr 18, 2008, at 8:11 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
Discolored on the neg? If it is its a ding. Looks a bit more to me like that
than optical.

If no discoloration or funny makes when you see the neg into a light I think
it's optical.

A very bright pin point light hitting the lens off axis just right.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com