[rollei_list] Re: Leica Sold ! ? !

  • From: Douglas Nygren <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 16:51:59 -0500

It all depends upon the meaning of sold.

Could be right. Leica hasn't been sold--not yet. If it will be sold tomrrow, it is accurate to say it is not sold because the transaction hasn't occurred yet.

Meanwhile, I'm laying in some extra oxygen in case the "breathtaking" news does occur. If it doesn't, does anyone have interest in some unused bottles of oxygen, or should I hold them in case another rumor of breathtaking news pops up?

This high finance stuff certainly can cause one to lose his or her breath.

Doug