[rollei_list] Leica Items For Sale - New In Box

  • From: Andrew Churak <andrew.churak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:26:11 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Rollei friends on the Rollei_List,

I have to clear out my assortment of Leica equipment
that I have acquired over the years.

I have the following items for sale :

Leica Summilux-M Lens
F1.4 35mm ASPH
Leica item # 11874
Black Anodized finish
New in box, never used with all paper work.
Lens hood, caps, case, factory box

This lens does not have the 6 bit coding
(painted in black and white dots on the back of the rear lens ring) for digital.
Leica offers a service to paint the code on existing lens rings  for a modest
fee if you have an M8.

Ser # 039064XX

Price $ 3000.00

Payment :

Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check(Domestic Only).
Will ship when funds clear the bank, about 10 days..

Shipping is by US Postal service insured, actual cost.. To US and Canada

Any questions, please free to e-mail me.

Best Regards,

Andrew .