[rollei_list] Re: [Leica] Acknowledgement and Thanks

  • From: feli <feli2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:10:51 -0700

Hey Jerry -

Good to hear you are getting back on your feet!

Cheers,

Feli

On Jul 19, 2005, at 6:54 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

To you all,

I would like to take this time to acknowledge and thank the people
of the Rollei and Leica groups who have sent me get well messages
after my heart attack and subsequent long recovery.  I am not there
yet but I will be.

I am thankful for the EMTs of the Mt Soledad Fire Station (6 minutes
away after a 911 call).

Once again, thanks.

Jerry

feli2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 2 + 2 = 4 www.elanphotos.com