[rollei_list] Last TriX 320 220, last Microdol X

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:49:07 -0300

After the mountains shots, I returned to local and B&W photography, I
had a project for my last TXP 320 220 film but I detected some
humidity in the box and preferred to use it now, I also prepared the
Microdol X with my last envelope, it's no longer available. I used the
SL 66 to take the photographs and noted a problem, some negs show a
perfect and rather narrow rectangle at the center with different
density, from the image center to the right edge, indicating an image
area that received more exposure than the rest of the image, while
other frames are 100% normal, I think there is some issue linked to
the shutter and/or mirror return for some shutter speeds, the SL66 did
not receive a CLA from I bought it about three years ago and I think
it's the time to do it, the photograph with "pano" format had this
problem (it was the only showing 4 rectangles with different density):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/6708153217/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/6708152649/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/6703808235/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/6703807225/in/photostream/