[rollei_list] Re: Lachaize - MECILA Mag 150 for Rolleiflex TLR

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:04:19 -0300 (ART)

Richard, I found the US patent now using the number
you mentioned,thank you; the patent is complete
really, it was filled in 1953 and then it makes sense
the 150 Mag was manufactured from 1952 for the
Rolleiflex using European patents, patents are always
an interesting source if you know or if you could find
the relationship between the patent and the final
product.-

All the best
Carlos