[rollei_list] Re: Kodak Portra 400 120 and Pro Image 100 35mm

  • From: "rocketmanpm ." <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 14:28:09 -0700

Those progressives should resolve the close distance just fine at the
bottom of your eyeglass. Besides, it's right where you would want it,
since the camera is held near the body anyway. Are you saying you still
have problems reading aperture/time wheels or are you just new to your
eyeglasses?

On 25 July 2015 at 14:09, Nancy Kennedy <njkennedy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Carlos, I just wanted to acknowledge how much I enjoy your posts, which
are consistently informative. I just read your latest missive out loud
to my husband (he owns a Lumix so he doesn't subscribe) and showed him
your latest posts. I feel as if I have a friend in Argentina! Thank you
again.

For the group: I have an issue with my newly purchased Rolleiflex
Xenotar 3.5F - my eyes. I'm 60 and use eyeglasses. It's been years since
I used any camera due to my eyesight. No matter what I'm doing, time of
day or lighting, I have trouble manually focusing and reading the small
letters on the dials. I just bought new glasses (progressive trifocals
with adjustments for astigmatism), but they did not help much. Does anyone
else have this problem? Should I give up hopes of ever being successful
with a TLR?

Nancy