[rollei_list] Re: Kodak Portra 400 120 and Pro Image 100 35mm

  • From: Nancy Kennedy <njkennedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei list <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 01:23:15 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Ferdi, as well as everyone else who replied to my inquiry.

Thanks to all of you for your helpful comments. I feel encouraged.

Ferdi, my understanding of progressives is that they don't have a definite
transition between the three areas, and that helps because the transition line
can obscure the vision.

Nancy