[rollei_list] Re: Kodak Portra 400 120 and Pro Image 100 35mm

  • From: Nancy Kennedy <njkennedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei list <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 21:09:01 +0000 (UTC)

Carlos, I just wanted to acknowledge how much I enjoy your posts, which are
consistently informative. I just read your latest missive out loud to my
husband (he owns a Lumix so he doesn't subscribe) and showed him your latest
posts. I feel as if I have a friend in Argentina! Thank you again.

For the group: I have an issue with my newly purchased Rolleiflex Xenotar 3.5F
- my eyes. I'm 60 and use eyeglasses. It's been years since I used any camera
due to my eyesight. No matter what I'm doing, time of day or lighting, I have
trouble manually focusing and reading the small letters on the dials. I just
bought new glasses (progressive trifocals with adjustments for astigmatism),
but they did not help much. Does anyone else have this problem? Should I give
up hopes of ever being successful with a TLR?

Nancy