[rollei_list] Re: Kodak

  • From: "Allan Derickson" <alland435@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 16:43:35 -0800

Speaking of Kodak, something happened today that has never happened to me in
some 50 years of photography:

It was a beautiful day today and so I took the family out to the park for a
walk and brought along my Rollei 3.5F loaded with Ektar. When I took the
last shot on the roll and wound it to the end and opened the back I was
nonplussed when I saw there was no adhesive tab to secure the exposed roll.
I made sure it did not come off inside the camera. I didn't have a rubber
band or anything to secure the roll until my wife discovered an elastic loop
attached inside one of the pockets of her jacket. We were able to use that
until we got home.

I wonder if this has happened to anyone else?

Allan