[rollei_list] Re: Kodachrome, yes I use it !!

  • From: bigler@xxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:57:41 +0200 (CEST)

From Bob S. :

> Kodak has not officially killed Kodachrome, but they might as well have
> since they've made the processing slow and unreliable.

As of October 2005, as seen from with European eyes, KM-64 is still
readily available for those who make the little effort to find it
(read: mail order). And the Lausanne Lab, although threatened, is
still running.

> I don't know anyone who still uses it.

I do,,. but I would perfectly understand that I do not count ;-);-)
please do not mind my support to Kodachrome ;-)

I have alredy stated here and I did not change may mind, that if Big
Yellow kills 35mm Kodachrome by any means (an we know how they killed
120-size Kodachrome) that I'll certainly not switch to Ektachrome.

--
Emmanuel BIGLER
<bigler@xxxxxxxx>