[rollei_list] Re: Ken Frazier

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:50:35 -0600

Ken, thanks for bringing the list uo to date. It appears that you have some major profession and location changes to make in 2007. Based on your photos it appears that you now are in a nice area with interesting people.

Based on my past corporate involvement, I can understand a prospective employer obtaining information on the applicant but I wonder why the Feds, FBI, would be involved? It certainly would'nt be at the request of the prospective employer? If the FBI has to check all these church position changes they must be quite busy.

We wish you the best for 2007 and beyond and look forward to those Rollei Magic pictures.

Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth Frazier" <kennybod@xxxxxxx>