[rollei_list] Re: Ken Frazier

  • From: Douglas Nygren <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:21:18 -0500

Ken, It is nice to read a posting of yours. I had been also wondering why I hadn't seen anything from you. I thought you might have been part of the study group on Iraq, but that was not the case.

It's nice to see that others have been wondering about your whereabouts as well. We might have to convene the Connecticut Chapter of the Leica-Rollei-Guiness users club at Anna Liffey's in New Haven just to make sure someone else didn't write your response.

We all hope your job search goes well.

Best regards--Doug