[rollei_list] K-14 processing USA bought film in Europe

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:32:53 +0100

After browsing around FleaBay earlier, I found a lot of K64 in 120 I'd really like to buy. However, it's in the US, which means probably no preåaid processing mailers. I send all my 35mm K64 to the national Kodak headquarters who forwards it to Switzerland for processing. Usually I get it back in just over a week (either they're super effiecient, or I'm the only one using them).

If I buy US film, how can I have it processed in Europe? And at what price? Does anyone know? I'd love to shoot K64 in 120 again :-), it's a really nice alternative to Velvia when you absolutely don't want the super-saturated look.

Cheers,
Thor