[rollei_list] Just held it in my hand

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:45:13 -0800

I just received my "author's copy" of MOMENTARY ARTIFACTS.

This is my photo gallery book.  It contains~ 140 B&W shots taken thru the
years with Rollei, Contax II and III, sm Leica, old (H2) Pentax, Edixas,
Exaktas, M-Leica, FM2....  and not one digicam.  And, as promised,
Authorhouse has improved the quality of the reproduction; they're better
than the pictures were in my STREET PHOTOG.

I'm pretty proud of this one.  Pick up a few, then maybe I can afford
some of those used newer-model 'flexes you guys sell.....

available thru www.peternebergall.com, or via Amazon (who might not have
it listed yet.)

best
Peter Nebergall