[rollei_list] Re: Jupiter Optics from Mr. Zeiss???

  • From: Nick Roberts <nickbroberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:43:30 +0100 (BST)

Er, my M6 with either collapsible Elmar or
Summicron-C. It's really a LOT smaller than my FM2.
The smallest 35mm SLR I have ever used is the Pentax
MX with 40mm f2.8 Pancake, and it's still bigger and
bulkier than the M6. But if I want a pocketable M, I
use the CL, of course.....

Nick

http://www.nikonusa.com/template.php?cat=1&grp=5&productNr=1430