[rollei_list] Re: Jerry and his Home Computer

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:01:37 -0800

Peter,

Marc Small likes "riding" me because I am older than he, poorer than he, and live in the cultural vacuum of La Jolla,while he lives in historic Richmond, Virginia, the former capitol of the Confederacy.

He is also a decorated war veteran, while I have been unfit for military servitude.

Jerry

Petr Dvorak wrote:
I am a newbie to photography, to the world of Rollei and to this list so I'm mostly listening to the words of you wise men with joy, submission and respect. However, I can't hide my bewilderment about the course of this thread. Is this some sort of dark humor that has been hidden from me till now? Someone please enlighten me.

Petr