[rollei_list] Re: JOBO film developer questions

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 17:18:20 -0800

This is what I use, a bit expensive new, but it single handedly made the
biggest difference in my darkroom operation over any other item. I have two,
the first I bought new, the second for 1/3rd the price on eBay. It is truly a
set and forget controller! One is for my JOBO ATL-2400, the other for my sink.
You won't need two of them...  :-)

http://www.hassmfg.com/search.pl/biased_guide.pl?keyword=1092&Submit=search

Also read this, it's total fact:

http://www.hassmfg.com/biased_guide.pl