[rollei_list] Re: JOBO development tips

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 08:29:58 +0100

Ok,

let me ask in a different way.

How do I know if my negatives are over or under processed?

I had taken 10 frames of a grey wall, just to check exposure (loosely following
the zone methodology). Since I didn’t focus carefully, nor were there any clear
features on the wall, the test roll didn’t tell me a whole lot.

I did get 10 frames of differing density and two of the clear base, but can’t
be sure if the actual eposure, acutance and all the rest is appropriate.

I’m sure there must be a standard way to test this to find correct development
times, right?

Thanks,
Thor