[rollei_list] Re: JARGON coding" (was: TEST, deciphered)

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 06:02:19 -0700

No. But everyone knows something about a particular area and at times
likes to talk about it. Kind of like when the conversation start
getting into things like Porsche engine design, 8-cylinder
motorcycles, etc.
As for me, I like the single malt and rollei conversations, both of
which seem absent as of late.

Peter K

--=20
Peter K