[rollei_list] Re: Items FS 13 MAY 2005

  • From: Per Einar Forberg <p.e@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 17:21:04 +0200

Frank

My requirements are:
1. Protection of equipment
2. Storage solutions and smart solutions
3. Comfort of use

It's quite useful to rank my needs like this (thanks to you Frank) as it
makes it easier to see what backpack I need. When making such a list
I realize that weight isn't essential. If it was, I'd have to change my tripod
and limit the amount of equipment at my trips.
Anyways, being a norwegian viking, I'm strong as a bear! :-)

Reasons for selecting the DryZone are long hikes in Norwegian nature
where all sorts of scenery and weather urges the need for a really safe
backpack.

Per Einar