[rollei_list] Re: Is your Rollei your only camera ?

  • From: Nick Roberts <nickbroberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:08:31 +0100 (BST)

I have vastly more cameras than I could possibly need.
The key ones are my Rollei TLRs, my Rollei 35mm SLRs,
my Canon EOS digital and film system, my Contaxes, my
Leica and "Voigtlander" rangefinder kit and my
Exakta/Pentacon 6 kit. And that is vastly too much,
never mind all the rest of my stuff....

Nick