[rollei_list] Re: Is your Rollei your only camera ?

  • From: J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:31:28 +0000

>From: Fred Fichter <ffichter@xxxxxxx>
>Documenting the growing of my children, taking some pictures on the
>streets... that's all I do, really. A few rolls a week, every week.
>And I was perfectly happy with my all-mechanical, no-gizmos Nikon FM2
>and Ricoh Diacord TLR, until I put my hands on a Rolleiflex.
>Since that time I'm... haunted.

My first Rollei was an "MX-EVS" that I bought in 1990. I loved it so much
that I started collecting Rollei TLR:s. I have around twenty now. But I
learned to like many other classic cameras too, like Kodak Retina (small
format), Voigtländer RF-Bessa 6x9, Voigtländer Bergheil, some Agfa Records
and Patent Etui. I also have a Zeiss Ikonta C and an Ercona plus some other
classic cameras.

/Patric

Hitta rätt på nätet med MSN Sök http://search.msn.se/