[rollei_list] Re: Is this the rarest lens for the Rolleiflex SL 66?

  • From: Peter Mattei <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:04:49 -0700

Vick,

Nicely-finished mount, and no reason to doubt its quality and provenance,
but that's the beauty of the SL's - with a mounting plate you can fit all
manner of lenses.  Peter

--
*This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain
business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error,