[rollei_list] Is this still active and working?

  • From: Grégoire Jacques Vandenschrick <fa420324@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 09:53:57 +0200

Hello,

Please, leave me an answer so I know my messages arrives ok the the rollei list.

I was for a long time a member of the LUG and the RUG.
Now I come back to this after some years of deep illness (three children were born meanwhile :-) ).

But is this still active, I registered to this one, and to the rollei_user_group too, but receive nothing. There is no comparison with the traffic before 2004 (Mejac palo alto era).
Is this normal and ok, did I did something wrong when registrating?

I sold my superb 3.5F around 2005. Had no more the time for it, nor for the lab. Since then, I miss sorely the camera. Very lately, I came back dreaming of it to qome second hand shop here in Brussels, and bought first a 3.5F type 3, and week later, a 2.8F type 1. They are a joy to use. The 2.8F should go for a complete overhaul to Harry Fleenor. The 3.5F is ok, but will go when the 2.8F comes back and if the job is worth the money and transport.

Meanwhile, I collect the accessories I once had for both, rolleinars, roleipols, color filter for B&W, eveready case (I just resewed the one I have yestereve), stuff like that, and I wait for THE top mint as new 2.8F planar white face for me on eBay.

What a Joy to come back to this. As I said, since I sold it, I missed it, and tried to find good reason for having sold it (shutter was slow, was not sure about the collimation, was slow to use, that kind of bullshit), but the negs are still there to put a shame on me for this unfaithfull and unfriendly separation.

I'm sorry guys, please, do apologize me for my loong silence since around 2004, and I hope this community is still active and alive.

I'm also registered at the Rolleiclub, but the forum over there is very light, no answer before some days, sometimes weeks...

Hope to read you soon, and discuss rollei-ish with you,

Gregoire Vandenschrick
Bruxelles, Belgique