[rollei_list] Re: Is the RUG still up?

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 23:11:07 EST

It's my children that are the delinquents!
I can't afford a pro pack of 120 yet they are too lazy to do a quick smash
and grab and help out the old man.  Kids!
You've never been heckled by Sean Young?
Ever seen me in the movies?  I go quite often.
Health, Peace
Nanook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a message dated 2/1/2008 10:50:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Your  account was seized due to the delinquent
child support payments you owe  that woman in
Point Barrow, Alaska.  <JUST KIDDING!>  The  list
has been slow but is active and you have been
restored to full  membership.  I could go on but,
as my wife reminds me on often  occasion, I was
never meant to be a stand-up comic.  She suggests
that I do better as a  sit-down-ad-shut-up"
comic.  And I do  trust her judgement, on some things, at  least.

48)