[rollei_list] Re: Is the RUG still up?

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx,rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 22:48:12 -0500

At 10:32 PM 2/1/2008, Choiliefan@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Not been getting the RUG past week or so.
>Have I been banished or need to re-register or what?
>Hope not, I love this group!
>Someone, please write and let me know.
>Health, peace
>Lance
>Selma, NC 27576

Your account was seized due to the delinquent=20
child support payments you owe that woman in=20
Point Barrow, Alaska.  <JUST KIDDING!>  The list=20
has been slow but is active and you have been=20
restored to full membership.  I could go on but,=20
as my wife reminds me on often occasion, I was=20
never meant to be a stand-up comic.  She suggests=20
that I do better as a  sit-down-ad-shut-up"=20
comic.  And I do trust her judgement, on some things, at least.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh b=E0s fir gun ghr=E0s fir!