[rollei_list] Re: Is the GX strap interchangeable with the 6008 strap?

  • From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:10:51 -0500

Thanks very much, Carlos! I managed to locate what I think will fit it. An
Op/Tech strap I looked at on the Freestyle Photo site seems to be what would
fit it. I have all but given up on using leather Rollei straps on the older
TLRs. I have two of them, but they seem to be a bit rotten. Maybe I can get a
leather shop to drill out the old rivets and make me a couple of new straps.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/

From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:27:14
To:rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, it seems the second version and to avoid
confusions, this is the second version(you need to
scroll the page to see the camera focusing knob side
photograph):
http://www.photographical.net/rolleiflex_gx.html

All the best
Carlos

--- Jeffery Smith <jls@xxxxxxxxxx> escribiÃ:

> The GX I'm looking at has two metal "studs", one
> on each side where the usual Rolleiflex straps
> would normally be. The focusing knob has a large,
> round flat top to it. I think it would probably be
> the second version.
>

> At 03:47 PM 7/26/2006, you wrote:
> >Hello Jeffery:
> >
> >1)The Rolleiflex GX first version, the version with
> >the battery placement visible on the focusing knob
> >uses the SL 66 strap. The strap holders have a
> strange
> >placement for a TLR beside the camera back hinge.-
> >
> >2)The GX second version, the version with the
> battery
> >placement no visible in the focusing knob and the
> >strap holders with a "normal" position for a TLR
> uses
> >the strap for the 6000 system cameras.
> >
> >3)The FX uses the E and F models strap, and this is
> >the only real difference regarding the GX second
> >version with Japanese shutter.-
> >
> >All the best
> >Carlos
> >  --- Jeffery Smith <jls@xxxxxxxxxx> escribiÃ:
> >
> > > The subject line says it all. I read at one
> Rollei
> > > site that the GX
> > > has a completely different kind of strap and
> that
> > > Rollei went back to
> > > the previous style for the FX. Will a Rollei
> 6008
> > > strap work on a GX?
> > >
> > > Jeffery
> > >

> > > ---
> > > Rollei List
> > >
> > > - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > >
> > > - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > with 'subscribe'
> > > in the subject field OR by logging into
> > > www.freelists.org
> > >
> > > - Unsubscribe at
> rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > with
> > > 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging
> > > into www.freelists.org
> > >
> > > - Online, searchable archives are available at
> > > //www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list

> >PreguntÃ. RespondÃ. DescubrÃ.
> >Todo lo que querÃas saber, y lo que ni imaginabas,
> >està en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
> >ÂProbalo ya!
> >http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas
> >
> >---
> >Rollei List
> >
> >- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> >- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with 'subscribe'
> >in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> >'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging
> into www.freelists.org
> >
> >- Online, searchable archives are available at
> >//www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

PreguntÃ. RespondÃ. DescubrÃ.
> [...]

Fâez"ÃÂÃÃÂÃhÂâez)bÂÃÃyÃbÂÃ(ÂÂnÃ+âÂÅÂÂ%âÃÂÅÃkzÂÅÂÃÃyÃbÂÃ(Â
"Â.nÃ+âÂÂÅÃ^ÂÃÃyÃ_âÃ]9ÃâË Åx"ÅÃ0à
ÃyÃbÂÃ(Â'ÂÃÃrÂâyÂkÂY^ÅXÂÂÂÂÂÃ-~ÂÅâ+-ÂÅÃÃ+aÂ{.nÃ+âÂÂÅÃ^ÂÃÃyÃ_âÃ]9ÃâË
 Åx"ÅÃ0Ã
ÃyÃbÂÃ(ÂÂâ)ÃÂÃÂrââÃÂrÂzÃÂyÂÃÅVââÃÂâÃiÃÃ0ÃÃÃzXÂÂÃ+ÆÃÂrÂzÃÃÂY^ÅXÂ